Monday, June 24, 2013

10 Free Online Women's Magazines

If you've never taken the time to explore some of the online women's magazines available, then you are in for a treat. They are easy to flip through and you can adjust the size of the magazine to get closer views. I find them a nice distraction when I can't leave the computer or when I need a quick break from some other chore. Below I've shared some of the online magazines I have enjoyed and ones that have inspired me. Many of these have back issues that are also worth a peek. Enjoy!



  Filled with what’s fresh, fierce and fabulous, Reign Magazine is the go-to guide for Colorado’s discerning woman. From home interiors to haute couture, wining and dining to entertaining and exploring, Reign is the long-awaited answer to living with style and substance in the Mile High City and beyond.



Bungalow is an online magazine that showcases the best of  urban Texas style. Decor ideas, recipes and more. This is a great magazine, jammed packed with style.




If you love shabby, vintage and french style this is an online magazine you must read. It's got plenty of decorating ideas to inspire you...I know I've found a few!


This is one of my favorite online magazines. If you love vintage decorating, and crafts this is a magazine you have to take the time to flip through. This online women's magazine is based out of the UK.


 This online magazine explores a theme in every issue. From everything to decorating, food, recipes, and places. Some of these are just a sample of the print version, but each sample has unique ideas worth trying.



Based out of Toronto, Canada this online lifestyle magazine takes a look at decor, food and more. Each issue is packed full of inspirational ideas, and unique stories.




matchbook is another women's online magazine that has a variety of topics, it covers fashion, home decor, entertaining, cooking and interesting people. 



  Cambria Style is a lifestyle magazine celebrating home decor, design and all the little things that make home special.



  Niche Magazine is a monthly production which explores new avenues in music, art, decor and fashion. They strive to bring a creative and fresh look to things so readers can find their own niche.




Kansas City's vintage decor, fashion, event and DIY online magazine has an assortment of topics that will keep you flipping the pages for awhile.

I hope you found these as inspiring and fun as I did...I'll share a few more of my favs sometime soon.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment