Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Small Space Decorating by Better Homes & Gardens

Small Space Decorating by Better Homes & Gardens
I'm a bookaholic, there I've said it! And I'm addicted to decorating books. I just got the Better Home & Gardens, Small Space Decorating book in the mail and this is a must have book for anyone interested in home decorating. It doesn't  matter if you have a small space or not, this book is jammed full of storage ideas and furniture arranging that can be adapted to any room or space in your home no matter what size.
 There is a lot to learn from decorating books, from color combinations you would never have thought of, to unique home furnishings and using decor items in different ways.
I collect decor books from all time periods and there is always something that can be used and adapted for use in your home. If you are like me and can't get enough of decorating ideas, then this book is a must have for your collection. To add this to your own collection check it out here. Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment